One of Greater Manchester’s most reputable firms is looking for an experienced Private Client or Court of Protection Solicitor to join them as Head of Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer looking to take the next step up in their career.
In this role, you will oversee the Court of Protection and Private Client teams and be actively involved in business development and networking to help grow both departments. You will also handle your own interesting and varied caseload of matters.
You will be able to split your time between working from home and in the office, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility. The firm are also open to considering part time (4 days a week) for this position.
What's more, they have a long-standing tradition of promoting from within and there is the potential for Partnership for the right candidate.
Head of Private Client & Court of Protection - Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A down-to-earth, multi-service firm with a deep-rooted history of serving client within the local community
- You will manage the Court of Protection and Private client teams and be involved in business development activity and networking
- You will also handle your own mixed private client caseload
- The firm are committed to continually training and developing their staff and have been awarded the Investors in People Gold accreditation
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- 23 days holiday plus the ability to purchase extra days
- Home working
- Part time (optional)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Paid for car-parking
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Enhanced sick pay
The ideal candidate
- A technically strong Private Client or Court of Protection Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE
- Will be a confident networker
- Will have experience supervising junior solicitors and legal executives
- May be STEP qualified
- Will have an empathetic, personable, calm and caring nature
- Will have a down-to-earth attitude and excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Head of Private Client & Court of Protection role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.