Senior Litigation Executive, Team Leader, Litigator, Financial Mis selling, Plevin, Permanent, Manchester Team Leader/Senior Litigation Executive
is required by a highly regarded Law Firm who specialise in Financial Litigation, to lead and supervise a team of Litigation Executives and Fee Earners, based in their Manchester City Centre office.
This modern Firm have a large developing caseload, a developing team and the need for someone with litigation and team leader experience to help the department grow even further over the months ahead. This is a great opportunity for an Experienced Team Leader/Litigator looking to grow and develop a team and work in a firm that is constantly innovating and is looking towards future growth. The Role & Responsibilities:
- Daily supervision to a team of Fee Earners and Litigation Executives.
- Supervise teams caseloads/ tasks/ court directions etc.
- Consider training needs and feedback to the Operations Manager/training department.
- Utilise MI to manage risk ie, court directions/dates, offer expiration etc.
- Ensure individuals and the team are meeting agreed operational targets and provide feedback to Operations Manager.
- Conduct monthly 121’s and daily catch up and motivation sessions.
- Ensure the team maintain high levels of pro-active case progression and follow up.
- Manage a varied caseload of Financial misselling cases.
- Experienced Litigator.
- Some experience acting as a Team Leader within a fast-paced law firm is essential.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Salary range: £35,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year (Dependent upon Experience)
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 3+ years PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Department: Financial Litigation
- Responsible to: Head of Operations
- Reference: AT240
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Senior Litigation Executive, Team Leader, Litigator, Financial Mis selling, Plevin, Permanent, Manchester