Planning Solicitor - 4+ PQE
Due to sustained growth our client in Cardiff are looking for a Planning Solicitor with four or more years post qualified experience to complement its existing Planning Team, part of the established Real Estate Group.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be required to deliver the following:
• Advising on a range of topics including: enforcement, listed buildings, compulsory purchase and compensation
• Drafting and negotiating agreements and other documentation
• Preparation of planning applications, applications for certificates of lawfulness, letters of objection, witness statements and statutory declarations
• Attendance at inquiries and hearings including advocacy
• Instructing Counsel and attendance at conferences
Our client is always looking for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, willingness to embrace team working and 'think firm,' and a passion for client service.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record within planning law and hold a minimum of 4 years PQE.
•Demonstrable experience within a specific sector, i.e. housing, renewables, etc
•Experience of non-contentious environmental law and minerals planning is beneficial
•Enthusiastic and driven with a strong team ethos
For further details, please contact Karen at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org