In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a down-to-earth, busy high street practice. You will take over an existing and varied caseload and be part of a close-knit and expanding family team.
While the firm is small and still relatively new, the managing partner has exciting plans for growth, so this is an excellent time to join.
They are open to considering flexible working hours (perhaps part-time), so this role would be perfect for an experienced family solicitor looking for more autonomy over the hours they work. What’s more, there will opportunities for progression later down the line for the right candidate.
Family Solicitor – Stoke-on-Trent
The company & role
- A busy high street practice that currently specialises in family, private client and conveyancing work
- You will handle a mixed matrimonial caseload and will be involved in helping to grow the family department
- After growing the conveyancing team in the last 12 months, the managing partner is now looking to expand the firm’s private client offering and other areas of the practice
- Commutable from: Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Macclesfield, Market Drayton, Crewe and Northwich
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with at least 4 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of autonomously running a private family caseload including finances, divorces and private children matters
- May be a member of Resolution
- Will have good advocacy skills
- Someone with an empathetic, calm and caring nature and excellent client care skills
- Will enjoy business development and be able to generate work
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paula is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.