We are currently recruiting for a senior solicitor or lawyer to join one of the UK's leading law firms who specialize in a range of legal services including advice and representation to members of the public with health and social care legal problems.
The successful applicant will be a core member of the team providing essential legal advice, guidance and support to clients who lack capacity to make decisions on such as their daily care, residence, contact, medical treatment,and community care issues.
- Working in a legal environment working on behalf of and dealing directly with individual members of the public
- Legal and social care case work experience within a local authority legal department
- Private practice advising health and social services authorities and / or private health and social care organisations
- Demonstrable interest in health and social services issues or a wider commitment to human rights issues
- Solicitor, Barrister or CILEX with Right of audience
- Interest in alternative dispute resolution and knowledge of public law
- Experience in conducting cases in the court of protection
- Proven experience in practice development and public speaking
If you are interested in hearing more please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today with a copy of your cv below