Job Title: In House Residential Development Solicitor
Basic Salary: Up to £60k + Car + Bonus, Health
Working Pattern: Currently fully remote. Post Covid plan to do 2-3 days from home flexibly.
Douglas Scott are working with a National Property Development business, supporting their search for an experienced Residential Development Solicitor to join their recently expanded In House Legal function.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the role will provide the opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to manage all aspects of Residential Development transactions as a key part of the UK Legal team. You will undertake complex work, as well as taking on some of the team supervision responsibilites.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Dealing with the acquisition of sites for development and a wide variety of ancillary matters arising during or post site acquisition.
- Leading and assisting on instructions on a wide variety of development matters, including supporting colleagues on Site Set Ups, JVA's,Option Agreements, Disposals and Section 106's etc…
- Working with various senior stakeholders across the business to ensure targets are met
- Oversight and guidance of junior legal colleagues.
The ideal candidate will be/have the following:
- A UK qualified solicitor (5 PQE + as a rough guide but lesser will be considered dependant on experience)
- Must be a real estate/property solicitor with significant demonstrable experience within resi development and land acquisition matters
- Candidates from both private practice and in-house businesses will be considered
- Ideally specific experience working with developers will be preferred, but applications still invited if not
Send a CV or ge ti touch with Nick Barrass in order to hear more