For a Healthcare Solicitor there is arguably no better place to work, and this is a fantastic role within a Legal 500 ranked team.
In the role, you'll benefit from professional development to progress your career, working alongside an industry-leading Partner.
This firm stands out from the crowd compared to most normal City practices. They have a much more relaxed office culture, more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility.
They are an entrepreneurial business; you will find a collaborative approach where Partners are accessible and sit amongst more junior Lawyers.
They are a Top 200 firm and are known for their knowledge and expertise in the Healthcare sector.
The firm is looking for a self-motivated healthcare lawyer with experience in undertaking advocacy at inquests to join them andrun a full caseload.
- This role will involve both preparing for inquests and doing the advocacy with light-touch supervision.
- The role is based in London, but inquests could be outside London, so some travel and overnight stays will be needed from time to time.
- The nature of the subject matter means the successful candidate would need to be resilient.
You will work alongside an industry-leading Partner within a Legal 500 & Chambers rated department.
The firm ensures fee earners only have manageable caseloads and charge well for the work they do.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression for the future.
- You will be a Healthcare Lawyer with at least three years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You should have experience in conducting advocacy at inquests.
- You will be joining the City of London team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client bases is essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your PQE, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Solicitor to join the City of London office of this highly-regarded, growing, Top 200 firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.