A highly successful regional firm with a rich heritage is looking to appoint an ambitious Commercial Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join their Swindon office.
This long-standing firm have been serving local individuals, families and business for centuries which is testament to their ability to innovate and stay ahead of the times. They now have an established network of offices in the South East/West and London.
Not only are they well-regarded for their legal services, they are have received commendation for their commitment to client care and have won multiple awards for this.
Opportunity for a well-rounded Commercial Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join a successful regional firm in their Swindon office.
You will undertake a varied commercial caseload and have a high level of autonomy leading on transactions, whilst also working as part of a larger team on more complex and high-value projects.
Your caseload will include but is not limited to:
- Commercial IP and IT contracts
- Data protection and privacy matters
- Partnership advice
- Complex contract agreements
- Trademarks and copyright
As you will be joining during a period of growth, there are real progression prospects for those with the commitment and ambition to advance.
- You will have 3+ years PQE in the commercial space
- Ability to manage and guide junior colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and desire to get involved with business development projects
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Excellent career progression pathways
- Chance to work alongside experienced specialists
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join a reputable firm with the chance to make a significant impact on the commercial department in Swindon.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.