The rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an impressive and technically strong Employment Solicitor (1-3 yrs PQE+) to join an award winning, Legal 100 firm in Cambridge.
The highly regarded and successful team currently comprises over 20 specialist qualified employment law solicitors. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Transactional corporate support work
- Wrongful and unfair dismissal
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Restrictive covenants
- Boardroom disputes and severance claims
- Employment litigation in the high court, county court and employment tribunal
- Discrimination (including sex, race, disability and age) and equal pay
- General employment issues ranging from maternity rights to general contractual issues
- Service agreements, contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Employment policies ranging from performance, sickness and misconduct procedures to maternity and parental leave schemes
Experience or an interest in business development is essential, as the firm place great importance on maintaining existing and building new relationships with clients. The firm will provide invaluable ongoing training and support and can offer long-term career opportunities for ambitious individuals.
The firm has a flexible working policy and will therefore happily consider candidates who require some flexibility. The firm also support those who would be relocating.
If you are an Employment Solicitor (1-3 yrs PQE) who is looking to join a top tier, Legal 100 firm in Cambridge then please apply now to be considered or call Stephen Chantry in complete confidence.