Our client is a top tier full-service commercial law firm in the Thames Valley.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced property development solicitor with a minimum of 5 years' PQE to work for a prestigious Legal 500 firm in Reading.
The firm has an excellent reputation and has big growth plans.
The practice group deals with a complete range of commercial property and development work, and is Chambers Listed for its work which includes:
- Acquisition and disposal of development land
- Planning and infrastructure agreements/CIL
- Secured lending
- Preparing sites for disposals of units
- Easements and covenants
- Non-contentious construction documentation
- Acting unsupervised on sales and purchases of residential property
- Advising on SDLT
This position would suit someone who is ambitious, and with marketing and business support you will be working with the partners to grow the property development business.
Click 'apply now' to submit your CV, or call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.