Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer within a Lexcel accredited practice in North Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented solicitor or legal executive to join a busy commercial team located in Skipton. With a genuine interest in acting for business clients, the successful lawyer will manage a varied caseload of corporate commercial matters and play an active role in business development initiatives.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Drafting commercial contracts
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Share and asset sales and purchases
- Drafting distribution and agency agreements
- B2C terms
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Qualified solicitors or legal executives with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE gained within corporate commercial
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Demonstrates outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- Ensures a client-focused and detail orientated approach
- Strong IT skills are highly advantageous
- Has a full, clean driving licence
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing practice in Yorkshire and Lancashire, awarded with Lexcel accreditation. They pride themselves in providing clients with sensible, high-quality legal services, and have built an excellent reputation for their exceptional client care. Due to their continuous growth, they are now looking to employ a Corporate Commercial Lawyer for their office in Skipton. Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Rewards for service
- Opportunities for career development
- Good work/life balance
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Membership of a top-up benefits scheme
- Additional paid leave
- Flexible working arrangements
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Corporate Commercial
For further details of this Corporate Commercial Lawyer vacancy, please contact Simon on 01954 208075 quoting reference SS32833.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details