SALARY UP TO £45,000 (WITH SOME FLEXIBILITY)
Litigation Solicitor with Contentious Probate experience/Cilex is sought to join our clients highly busy department based in Bedford.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- £35k-£45k depending on experience. A higher salary can be considered if the candidate has a following and is able to generate all or part of their own work.
- Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Litigation with a focus on Debt Recovery, Challenging Wills, Dispute Resolution- Executor & PR/Trust/Court of Protection, Estate Administration, Inheritance Act Claims, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Professional Negligence.
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills & effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload, ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.