In House Group Solicitor
4+ pqe (as a guide)
Salary – Competitive
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a qualified Solicitor to join a highly reputable and well established large business within their Cardiff office (home working until Summer 2022). In House positions are hugely in demand in South Wales and therefore please get in touch at your earliest convenience for more information.
This role will sit within their Legal team and will report directly to the Head of Legal. You will be required to:
- Provide high quality legal advice to the business in respect of commercial contracts, procurement and data
- Identify and manage legal risk
- Identify and manage regulatory risk
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Advising on contract terms
- Provide supervision for junior members of the team
- Prepare monthly updated to the business
- Keep abreast of legal updates and present these to the business
- You will be a qualified Solicitor working either in house or at a reputable commercial law firm
- If currently working in house, experience in financial services is desirable
- Experience in commercial contracts or procurement is essential
- You will have sound knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of the FCA Handbook
- You will be commercially astute
- You will be engaging and confident and have a desire to carry out business development on behalf of the company.
You will be a part of a thriving organisation with an above market average salary and a range of benefits to rival any private practice. For more information, please get in touch with Sarah Castle on 02921 673737.