Senior Legal Cashier (Liverpool) £25,000-£30,000 DOE
Due to company expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal Cashier to join an ever-growing firm in the Liverpool area. You will be part of a successful business who continuously strive to build upon their reputation for professionalism and who offer a comprehensive range of services.
You will be an experienced Senior Legal Cashier with a hands-on approach and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload. Working as part of an established team your main duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Reporting to the Practice Director
* Managing a team of 2 cashiers
* Training of new and existing staff in cash office procedures & SAR compliance
* Assisting with the implementation of improvements and new procedures to ensure efficiency
* Management of cash-flow to include client & office payments and processing supplier invoices
* Daily bank reconciliations
* Responsibility for petty cash accounting
* Maintaining VAT records - preparing & submitting VAT returns
* Liaising with colleagues across other branches
The salary on offer for this role is between £25,000-£30,000 depending upon experience and is a great opportunity to build upon your experience further within a forward-thinking company.
If you would like to apply for this Senior Legal Cashier role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Leanne on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.