Qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
Salary DOE + Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading property finance law firms who are proud to provide an innovative approach to the delivery of legal work within the areas of property, finance mortgages and lender services. Due to expansion and an influx of work, our client is seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to join their successful and thriving team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be from NQ+ level with strong skills and experience of handling a busy and varied commercial property caseload from inception to completion including the following:
* Experience of real estate finance transactions secured over commercial and residential real estate would be ideal
* Strong commercial acumen
* Practice and proactive approach to problem solving
* Ability to prioritise your workload efficiently
* Good technical knowledge of property law
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as client care management skills.
* Great work / life balance
* Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
* 4 weeks holiday, plus bank and increments with length of service
* Extensive transactions experience in a wide range of commercial and residential investment property scenarios
* No time recording requirements and / or billing target
* Fun and sociable work environment
* Support, training, and progression opportunity.
This opportunity does NOT allow for remote working.
If this Commercial Property Solicitor role is of interest, please contact Olivia Taylor on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.