Red Bar Law is an innovative and forward-thinking law firm, that has had an excellent track record in assisting its clients for almost a decade. Red Bar Law has built up a legal business that makes commercial sense, whilst delivering the highest level of legal services to its clients. The time has come for Red Bar Law to expand and to grow.
We are seeking to take on exceptional, like-minded individuals who are passionate about delivering legal services, with a strong background in the areas of law that they practise in, to join us as consultant solicitors, who are able to manage their own client accounts and workload and benefit from a great work life balance.
- Be in practise for at least 3 years.
- Have a clean record with the SRA and have never have had an insurance claim against their work.
- Be able to provide a reference for their work (from a previous employer or a colleague).
- Pay for their practising certificate through RBL’s application each year (this should be under £500 per year).
- A virtual PA upon request (costs apply dependent on the level of work carried out by the VPA)
- Be able to bring your own clientele, with a minimum income target of £100k per year.
- Earn a 60/40% split in your favour on all income.
- Be able to work from home
RBL will provide the following:
- Working under an established and boutique brand name, Red Bar Law, with an excellent reputation in the legal sector.
- The support and assistance of costing up fixed fee billing, for every stage of your work to be carried out for each of your clients.
- After a probationary period of 4 months or an income of £30k (whichever comes first), RBL will promote your work through its website and its advertising media channels.
- PI Insurance to cover your work, up the value of £3million.
- RBL has a strong and established relationships with a vast number of Chambers and its Barristers. RBL would provide on-hand assistance to ensure that services from the Bar can be accessed for each of your client matters, at a fixed fee.
- Telephone answering, call forwarding, message taking and post forwarding services provided.
To register your interest or submit your CV please click the APPLY button.