An exciting opportunity to join a growing Legal 500 firm. A mainstay in the area for decades, this firm is really on the up. Having hired some top Lawyers out of the City in recent years, their caseload has improved and now they are growing beyond expectation. They have ambitious growth plans and need a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join them on this journey.
This firm is a long-established Legal 500 firm who have recently taken up an opportunity to strengthen their top team. This has led to an increase in high-value caseloads which has attracted top City Lawyers due to the more attractive work-life balance that is found out of London. This firm is ideal for someone who is looking at escaping the hustle and bustle while continuing to enjoy their work with exciting and high-value cases.
The firm are looking to hire a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in Milton Keynes.
The team have achieved high-level growth over the past decade aligning to the company's success. They do not see this stopping as they look to grow from strength to strength. They are looking for someone to join in with their journey as they look to develop your skills in the field guided by your own specialisms.
Your caseload will depend on your previous experience but an understanding of the following is preferable:
- Contract disputes
- Property disputes
- Shareholder or Director disputes
- Dept recovery
- Contentious trusts and probates
- Broad employment disputes
If you have particular experience in one of these fields, this will be taken into consideration by the firm.
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2 PQE +
- There is no upper limit in PQE
- You will have an excellent technical knowledge for a range of matters
- Able to handle your own caseload of high value and medium volume work
- Salary is negotiable, depending on your level of experience
- An excellent benefit package & bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you would like to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please get in touch with a CV today or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation