We are pleased to be working with a Global Media Company in their search for a Privacy Officer.
Reporting into the Global Privacy Director and the DPO you will be responsible for providing guidance to the business and coordinating workstreams under the privacy programme framework.
- Responsible for overseeing the roll out of the Privacy Vendor Risk Assessment programme across global markets.
- Provide training to markets on the privacy software.
- Manage Data Subject Access Requests.
- Provide training to all internal departments to highlight privacy related risks and best practice guidelines.
- Coordinating responses to queries received through GDPR and the privacy inbox.
- CIPP/E or other industry recognised privacy or risk management qualification.
- Project management qualification eg. Prince 2 beneficial.
- Previous experience of managing data protection issues in the media or technology sectors preferred.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this opportunity, please kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.