This Top 100 firm has an unrivalled reputation for Planning work with their clients, and they have grown substantially in recent years.
You will find a forward-thinking and progressive firm with a culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent. Progression prospects are genuine, and you will benefit from a clear cut path of what you need to achieve to reach your next step.
This Top 100 Legal 500 ranked firm is seeking to hire a Planning Associate into their City of London office.
If you're looking for high-quality work and genuine progression prospects, this is a role not to be missed. You'll be working in a team led by industry-leading Partners who are individually ranked in the Legal 500 within a Nationally recognised team.
You will find that the work is broad and varied, which will make for a highly interesting role, full of personal reward and satisfaction.
You will be planning solicitor 0-4 years PQE looking to join a Top 100 firm revered for the work in this practice area, across various sectors, but predominantly, they are leaders in the public sector space.
The role will involve advising clients on a wide range of contentious and contentious planning matters, including planning appeals and compulsory purchase work.
- You will be a Planning Associate 0-4 PQE (England & Wales qualified)
- Ideally, you will have experience in contentious and non-contentious planning law, gained ideally across a range of public and private sector clients and have a desire to work on development consent orders
- You will have strong technical knowledge and good communication skills
- You will have good experience of dealing with large settlements
- You will have strong business development capabilities
This all makes for an incredible opportunity for a Planning Associate / Solicitor in London to join a market-leading Legal 500 ranked firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation!