This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join a forward-thinking, Top 50 law firm. You will work alongside respected Partners that are individually ranked in the Legal 500 and gain exposure to engaging, complex work that will put you years ahead of your PQE.
This leading national law firm has offices throughout the UK and is highly ranked across several practice areas in the Legal 500. Their reputation has seen them recently attract talented Lawyers that have seen them grow to one of the leading practices in the UK.
The firm is well-known for investing in its employees, and you can expect to have ample opportunity to develop your skills. Namely from being surrounded by talented individuals who are well-known throughout the market, but also through their internal and external L&D programmes.
Many of their Partners joined the firm at junior level, and have worked their way up in a relatively short period of time to Partnership. This is a well-trodden path within the firm and you will have a clear route to follow.
You will join this Legal 500 recognised Corporate team as an Associate, in the firm's Manchester office.
The Corporate department deals with a broad client base across many industry sectors, focusing on, but not limited to, insurance, technology, and e-commerce. You will have a genuinely varied caseload, with clients ranging from entrepreneurs, OMBs and start-ups, through to multinationals, public sector organisations, and global household names.
The caseload will involve M&A, restructuring and reorganisations, shareholder agreements, transfer and allotment of shares, and flotation of companies on the AIM. You will have a high level of autonomy with the responsibility of your caseload, whilst assisting the department's respected and experienced Partners on more complex matters. This will give you exposure to a variety of engaging and complex work that will put you years ahead of your PQE.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer with a minimum of 2 years' experience (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- You should have experience across all aspects of Corporate Law
- Experience within the insurance, technology or e-commerce sectors is preferred, but not essential
- You will be a commercially minded individual and will thrive on building client relationships and marketing your practice
- You will have the ability to manage your caseload and client expectations whilst working in synergy with the wider team
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.