Modern, forward-thinking law firm in Newcastle and Stockton on Tees are seeking an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join their award-winning Commercial Property team due to growth and expansion. The role will involve handling the full range of commercial property matters, including; commercial sales, purchases, site acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending, development work and corporate support.
Full time and part time/flexible hours and home working available.
You will need:
- To be a Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years experience handling the full range of commercial property matters,
- Experience in landlord and tenant matters and secured lending in particular.
- Experience in construction and development would be an advantage but is not required.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and excellent client care standards.
- Willingness to learn and broaden areas of expertise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexibly between the firm’s Stockton and Newcastle offices (if and when required)
Our client offers an attractive salary package including; bonus, contributory pension, life assurance, 25 days holidays, flexible working – part time/full time/home working. Our client prides themselves on being a great place to work and offering a great work/life balance.