Legal 500 Reputable Law Firm looking for Paralegal for their Litigation Desk in Southampton
Your new company
My client is a Legal 500 National Law Firm with Reputable name and excellent corporate culture
Your new role
This role is based within the Commercial Recoveries team at our Southampton office. You will manage debt recovery and/or return of good cases. Practical training will be given to you to assist you with your tasks which will include issuing Court proceedings, negotiating with Defendants, working on pre-litigation collections strategies and obtaining and enforcing County Court Judgments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Legal background/previous experience within a law firm, ideally with a focus on Residential Repossession work in the private rented sector
- Good GCSEs and/or A Levels
- IT Literate
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- Will require a driving license and own car
- Must be willing to undertake a credit check process
What you'll get in return
Full functional training for the paralegal desk, competitive salary package and great team culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.