Private Client Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private Client lawyer has arisen at a law firm in Chepstow with big growth aspirations.
You will take a lead role in dealing with a range of Private Client matters, will have autonomy to grow the team and bring on your own work and will be supported by a Senior Management Team in their Chepstow office.
The experience you need for this role:
- An experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Any PQE will be considered
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to grow a team and supervise junior team members
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- IT Literate
This is some of what you’ll get in return:
- Working within a family feel firm with a great culture.
- A work / life balance
- Christmas party
- A supportive team
- A fantastic salary
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*