A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family lawyer has arisen at an award winning National firms Cardiff office. You will work with the Head of Family to grow the team in Cardiff.
You will deal with private family matters including divorce and finance as well as some legal aid matters. You will look to establish the family offering in Cardiff and grow the team, reporting into the Head of Property in another office.
The experience you need for this role:
- An experienced Family Lawyer (min 3 PQE)
- Experience in private family law is essential
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to grow a team
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- IT Literate
This is some of what you’ll get in return:
- Working within a family feel firm with a great culture
- City Centre location
- Good public transport links
- A work / life balance
- Christmas party
- A supportive team
- A fantastic salary
- Autonomy to grow the team in Cardiff
- Support from the Head of Family
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*