Our client are a well-established and highly regarded Chepstow firm. They are offering a competitive salary depending on relevant experience with genuine scope for career progression.
A number of their employees from Partners to paralegals have been with them for most of their legal careers and they attribute this to the excellent work-life balance and flexibility that they offer coupled with professional and personal development opportunities. They have an excellent client base from across the region.
What we are looking for:
- Technical knowledge and experience in wills, probate, providing legal advice and support to elderly clients
- 2+ years PQE or similar knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage own varied caseload including work for high-net-worth clients
- Experience of delivering outstanding client service
- Great communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A sense of urgency and the desire and ability to deliver work ahead of client expectations.
Key responsibilities of role:
- Responsibility for maintaining high professional standards of work;
- Provision of organised, client-orientated, efficient and profitable delivery of private client legal services;
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to progress his or her career in a firm that offers a genuinely supportive culture and where striving for excellence in all matters at all times is key.
For more information, please apply or contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal, in confidence or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org