Contentious Probate Solicitor / Fee Earner (2 years PQE or equivalent)
Based in Macclesfield or Remote Working
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced contentious probate solicitor / fee earner to join our rapidly growing firm.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of this growing Contentious Probate department and will deal with a quality caseload, whilst also mentoring and assisting more junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience –
- Solicitor / Fee Earner with at least 2 years contentious probate experience
- Extensive knowledge of Inheritance Act claims
- Excellent client care
- Good IT skills / confidence in using a case management system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Home Working
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank)
- Excellent career progression
Nicholson Jones Sutton is at an exciting stage. Having recently re branded, the firm is focused on the expansion of a number of departments. It offers a great working environment with spacious open plan offices in Macclesfield, alongside the ability to work from home.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV with cover letter to email@example.com