Our client is a well-established full service Legal 500 law firm. They service both business and private client areas of law with 5 branches through the South East region. They are currently recruiting a Private Client Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join their Witney office.
The Witney office specialises on Commercial & Residential Property, Matrimonial, Litigation, Wills & Probate & Clinical Negligence. The successful candidate will join a well-respected firm at a significant time in its development.
You will benefit from working within a friendly team that prides itself on being meticulous and hard-working.
You will pick up an existing caseload of interesting matters to include:
- Tax planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Cross-border estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Mental capacity issues
- Court of Protection applications (financial and welfare deputyships/statutory Wills/gifting applications/retrospective authority)
- Trust creation and administration
- Advising executors/attorneys/deputies/trustees in their duties and responsibilities
The firm has an excellent reputation in the region and is renowned for their high level of service to their clients. Career progression and Partnership a very realistic option for the right candidate.
For further information please contact with your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal or call to discuss further.