Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor is required by a well-established Multi-Service Law Firm based in Leamington Spa.
You will be a Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor, with 3+ years PQE; this is an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.
The Role & Essential Requirements:
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial property acquisitions and disposal, negotiating & drafting commercial contracts and leases, license to assign, underlet & alter and dealing with commercial enquiries.
- The ability to deal with a caseload of residential property sales and purchases as well as a range of other residential conveyancing transactions.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to engage with all aspects of conveyancing, from initial instruction to registrations.
- Handling registered and unregistered property transactions, as well as dealing with land registry requisition.
- Compiling complex completion statements and drafting contract documentation.
- Checking contract papers and searches in addition to raising enquiries.
- Dealing with post completion matters and checking titles.
- Maintaining good relationships and keeping clients fully informed throughout the process maintaining a professional and friendly manner.