We are working in partnership with a data company in the Oil and Gas sector who are seeking a Legal Counsel.
This role will provide legal advice across the UK, Africa and Middle East regions.
- Providing commercial legal advice to the UK, Africa and Middle East.
- Negotiating tenders and sales agreements, including data acquisition, licensing and processing agreements.
- Provide legal advice and support on regulatory and compliance issues.
- Advise on corporate matters.
- General company secretarial tasks.
- UK Qualified.
- Some experience with upstream oil and gas.
If you have the skills described above and would like to find out more about the opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.