Excellent Paralegal opportunities at Legal 500 firm with potential for Training Contracts/CILEX
One of my clients, a reputable firm with Legal 500 status, is recruiting for two paralegal roles for their office in Walsall.
The first role is for an experienced Paralegal to join their busy Family/Care Department.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with practical experience in Family Law including some advocacy and hopefully the ambition to secure a Training Contract if your chosen path is to qualify as Family/Care Lawyer.
Specific skills needed include:
* Ability to work as part of a team is essential to work on own initiative.
* Advocacy skills and at least one year experience in public care proceedings
* Work well under pressure.
* Good organisational skills/Diary Management and attention to detail.
Hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.00 p.m. 1 hour lunch. Monday to Friday (but you must be flexible and additional hours will be necessary on occasion.)
The other role they have is for a Conveyancing Paralegal to help support the residential team dealing with matters from start to completion.
The ideal applicant for this role will be familiar with legal terms and documents and completing forms or orders on-line. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal with a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment looking to further their career in Conveyancing.
This role also comes with the opportunity for a future Training Contract/CILEX.
Specific Skills needed include:
* Possession of good time management skills and be dependable.
* Strong spelling and grammar skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills both face to face and by telephone.
* The ability to work under pressure, be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.00 p.m. 1 hour lunch. Monday to Friday
Benefits of both roles:
* Progression opportunities
* Salary £19,000-£20,000
* Auto Enrolment for Pensions
* 28 days Holiday Including Bank Holidays with extra 3 days gifted for Christmas.
If either of these roles are of interest, please call Jessica Wilson on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits, for law firms and in house departments across the U.K. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with our current vacancies.