We are looking for a Senior Family Solicitor to head up and further develop our growing family department. This is a full-time or part time role.
The ideal candidate will bring their expert knowledge, leadership skills and the drive to build upon the already high levels of success within the family team across all four of our offices.
- The successful Solicitor will be 10+ years’ PQE in private family matters
- Have a pro-active and positive attitude
- Highly motivated and forward thinking
Skills and competencies:
- Has a proven track record of meeting billing targets
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of successfully managing a team
- Experience in handling high-value private family matters and financial transactions
- Has a proactive approach to building relationships with colleagues
- Committed to expanding your professional network and the firm’s presence in the region.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handling a varied caseload of private family matters
- Prenuptial agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Children matters
- Managing, training and supervising a department
- Liaising with the management board on marketing, recruitment and departmental issues
- Using case management software
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonuses twice per year
- Annual cost of living salary review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Legal services after first year’s service
- Free yearly eye test and flu jabs
Ellis-Fermor & Negus is a multi-disciplined high street legal practice serving clients in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area for over 125 years. Our employees are supported and we promote a work/life balance. Our firm sets realistic financial targets. Our success has meant we have been able to provide an inflationary salary increase for our employees for the last 14 years, including a Christmas bonus and individual bonuses dependent on performance.
If you are an experienced and commercially minded Family Solicitor who is seeking a new challenge we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Rachel Holmes on 01773 744744 for more information.
Closing date: 25 June 2021
No agencies please.