Conveyancing Fee Earner Location: Bristol
Package: Up to £34000 per annum + high uncapped OTE + excellent benefits
Conveyancing Fee Earner, Bristol (Westbury-on-Trym & Portishead)
Resolve Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the region's most reputable and well established property lawyers. Due to expansion, our client now seeks several Conveyancing Fee Earners to join their busy offices in order to independently manage conveyancing files coming into the firm and to develop business within this area. The position requires knowledge of residential and volume conveyancing, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines but also with exceptional client care expertise.
- Responsible for managing own conveyancing caseload
- At all times dealing with matters in a pro-active manner, and keeping clients, estate agents and interested parties advised of developments at all stages by both telephone and in correspondence.
- Drafting and amending letters and legal documents.
- Review of contract and supporting documentation on both sale and purchase files from beginning to end
- Requesting and carrying out searches.
- Handling all aspects of the conveyancing process including freehold, leasehold and high net worth properties.
- At ease working in a management capacity supervising junior staff and aiding practice development.
- Training and development of the assisting team members.
- General administration/reception duties
- Essential: Qualified solicitor or licenced conveyancer
- Experience within a similar Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancing Fee Earner role is advantageous - however, our client will also look at newly qualified Solicitors / Conveyancers
- Customer focused with the ability to provide a very high level of customer service
- Effective time management
- Excellent organisational skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to use initiative to ensure productivity
- Ability to self-motivate and contribute to a team
- Ability to delegate
- Problem solving capabilities
- Some leadership skills, including coaching and training
- IT literacy
- Excellent basic salary of £34,000 p/a
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- A long list of benefits
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing support
- Career and progression opportunities
For more information on these exciting Conveyancing Fee Earner roles we have available, please APPLY TODAY.