Private Client Solicitor - Swindon
A long-established firm Solicitors, which has a very strong presence in Swindon and the South West, are looking for an experienced Private Client solicitor to join their Swindon office.
This is what you will be doing
- Manage a mixed caseload of private client matters
- Inherit an existing caseload
- Helping individuals in the South West by providing practical legal solutions
- Grow and develop client relationships
What will you bring to the team?
- Minimum of 4 years PQE
- Previous experience in all areas of Wills, Administration of Estates, Court of Protection Work, Administration of Trusts
- Outstanding communication skills
And this is what you will get in return
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- No time recording or targets
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical
- Supportive and social working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role, please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.