We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a hugely impressive and successful commercial firm in Newcastle upon Tyne. This progressive practice and outstanding Commercial Property team is focused on appointing an enthusiastic Commercial Property Solicitor to strengthen their standing. We are keen to hear from Solicitors ranging from newly qualified to 5 years fitting post qualification experience.
* As the successful candidate, you will hone your skills in no better place than this top tier Commercial Property team. As a valued colleague in this leading team, you will demonstrate and be fully supported working on matters such as acquisitions, disposals, redevelopments, investment, property management, finance, mines and minerals, planning and renewable energy. Advising on high worth, significant developments, you will relish the quality of work on offer here.
* Ahead of the curve, this firm has invested significantly to promote agile working and have seen excellent results, therefore, a blended balance between home and a contemporary office environment is positively promoted.
The Ideal Candidate
* It is envisaged that to complement this heavyweight team you will be 0-5 years' PQE in commercial property.
* Ideally your experience should span both commercial and residential development work, landlord and tenant, property finance and planning.
* You will possess a strong technical ability and work ethic that is reflected in your collaborative team playing nature and the exceptional client service you provide. To perform at this level in an open environment, your communication skills must be exceptional.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Property role in Newcastle upon Tyne or would like to hear more about it, please contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9784 or ask to speak to another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.