A Liverpool based Conveyancing practice is seeking an experienced Re-mortgage/ Transfer of Equity Fee Earner to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new Conveyancing Practice.
You will be dealing with re-mortgage cases including including freehold, leasehold, new build, and help to buy as well as transfer of equity matters. You will be joining a highly experienced team of Conveyancing Solicitors and assistants with an excellent quality of work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a proven track record of dealing with remortgage cases. Qualified Solicitors, CILEX and Fee Earners will be considered.
- You will be able to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- A keen team member
- Excellent IT skills and able to use case management systems
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
- A mix of office based and home working; flexibilty.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
If this role is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, contact Laura-Kate directly to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.
Laura-Kate and the whole team at Thornton Legal have been brilliant. They listened to what role i was looking for and only put me forward for jobs that they felt were suitable for me and the firms they were seeking candidates for. They kept me fully updated and offered tips and advice throughout the process - thank you.