Property Administrator, Northwood HA6
Our client is looking to recruit a Property Administrator to join their team in Northwood, London.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced and busy environment. You will be hands on, committed and able to work independently whilst using your own initiative to get tasks done.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Oversee the smooth running of flats and buildings, working directly with the principal and execute management of the properties
- Communicating with tenants, lessee’s and Service Providers
- Managing contractors and oversee the work carried out
- Ensuring that common areas, plants and equipment on the building and estate are operational and in good working order
- Managing utilities and ensuring the principal receives competitive quotes on any repairs
- Managing the principal’s multiple properties, travelling to each one to maintain oversight and contact with sites if required.
- Acting as first point of contact for tenants , lessee’s and suppliers
- Acting as first point of contact in case of emergency (i.e. alarm going off, roof leaking etc.)
- File management and keeping accurate records for all properties
- Undertake surveillance of properties via CCTV, investigating and dealing with issues identified such as damages, theft, dumping of rubbish etc.
- Marinating service charge accounts and ground rent accounts
- Sending a demand notice of service charges and ground rents to lessee and recovering payments of the same.
- Resolving tenant and lessee complaints
- Ensuring all properties managed comply with Health & Safety regulations
- Relevant experience in property management
- Proven ability to manage service providers and oversee multiple properties
- Strong financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Excel
Key Skills required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and ability to work under pressure
By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.