Samuels Solicitors LLP are looking for an experienced conveyancer to join their busy property team.
2 – 5+ years PQE
Salary dependent on experience, full and part time hours will be considered.
Who we are: Based in Barnstaple in North Devon and Kingsbridge in South Devon, our busy property team strives to achieve a positive work-life balance to enable our staff to enjoy the stunning and diverse countryside and activities these locations have to offer whilst offering excellent client care and efficient service to our clients.
What we need: enthusiastic client-focussed conveyancers to work with our existing conveyancing team.
We want to hear from you if you:
- are friendly, efficient, flexible and personable
- can handle a busy caseload of residential transactions
- are able to build relationships with clients, agents and other conveyancers in order to efficiently move transactions to completion whilst ensuring that client needs are met, and issues are dealt with promptly
- have a solid knowledge of residential conveyancing, including unregistered land, transfers of equity and re-mortgages
- are a qualified solicitor or legal executive or have a similar level of experience
- have the confidence to deal with urgent matters under pressure
- are comfortable working within a team and independently
- are an excellent communicator.
If you have a great attitude and enjoy providing an excellent service to clients we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter setting out what you would bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Conveyancer Application”. Please include all your details and salary expectations.
Applicants who are successful on application will be notified by email to schedule an interview.