Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Costs Draftsman to join an established Private Practice in Manchester, working full time hours for a period of three months. This role is to start immediately. Ideally, the successful candidate will attend the office once a week – however, the role can be completely remote.
- Draft bills on Multi Track matters, predominantly on personal injury matters
- Must have experience of cost budgeting
- Experience of Fixed Costs arguments is useful but not essential
- Advocacy Experience would also be useful but not essential
- Able to run a busy workload
- IT skills such as word, excel and outlook are essential
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience within this position.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org or the North West Legal Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.