JD Spicer Zeb solicitors require a Children Law Accredited/Panel Solicitor to join our Family Team on a full-time basis within our office based in Kilburn. Applicants should preferably have Children Law Panel accreditation or be eligible for the same. A competitive market salary based upon experience is available together with an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of a growing Family Department. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload that will comprise primarily of public law children matters acting on behalf of both parents and CAFCASS Children Guardians.
Furthermore, you will be required as appropriate to undertake the following types of matters:
- Private children law matters, including Child Abduction proceedings.
- Adoption and Special Guardianship matters.
- Divorce and matrimonial disputes.
- Domestic abuse injunctions.
The key skills and attributes required for the role are as follows:
- Excellent organisational and client care skills.
- An ability to conduct advocacy upon own cases and to represent clients within all types of hearings. Other team members will be able to assist those seeking to develop their advocacy skills.
- IT literacy to enable caseload to be effectively managed via online case management software (training will be provided).
- A full working knowledge of Legal Aid and an ability to navigate the CCMS portal of the Legal Aid Agency.
- Working as part of a Departmental team and in accordance with the standards of legal practise.
Please send a CV and a typed covering letter to Mr Raman Rai via email on: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday 9th July 2021. We will not accept any applications submitted via recruitment consultants/agencies.