Senior Immigration Consultant Solicitor
Berlad Graham are looking for an experienced Immigration Solicitor to join our well-established law firm with a view to develop and in future head the immigration department.
Our firm offers a hybrid solution to working remotely whilst embracing good traditional practice.
You will be handling your clients’ files independently and will be working remotely at your convenience.
Working with our firm enables you to focus on developing your workload and conducting your own cases, free to determine your own work-life balance. Please visit our Join Us page on our website to see what else we offer and how we differ.
One day or day one? You decide!
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- At least 8+ years' PQE
- Proven track record in delivering expert immigration legal advice and high service levels to clients, whilst working independently on your own caseload
- Supervision and team management experience.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Earn up to 71% of your overall billings
- Career path with promotion prospects
- High level of compliance with Lexcel, CQS and WIQS Accreditations
- IT Support and cutting-edge technology
- Enjoy a cross referral system
- Business development and PR, including a dedicated page on our website
- Simple fee structure
- Access to practice management system as well as leading forms and precedents
- Be supported in achieving your ideal work/home balance and looking after your wellbeing
- Have your practising certificate paid for. We pay and support your continuing competence training
- Office facilities, meeting rooms and hot desks.
For more information, please visit our website or contact Raanan Berlad by calling on 07956 432616 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.