This firm recognises their lawyers want to enjoy life whilst dealing with the best quality work, and benefitting from real professional development. They pay market leading salaries and provide first class opportunities to their Lawyers - they make for a very exciting platform.
They are a Top 100 and Chambers ranked firm considered to be exceptional. Many of their teams ranked Tier 1 for their specialisms, and they are home to many ranked and recognised lawyers at the top of their respective fields.
The firm has an entrepreneurial, collaborative and incredibly friendly culture - it's something they're very well known for (while maintaining the quality of a top-tier firm in London).
If you're dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, this firm will give you everything you need to grow and become the best you can be.
The firm is looking for a Private Client Solicitor with 3-7 PQE to join their outstanding team in the City of London.
This team is ranked very highly in chambers and the legal 500. This opportunity is unique, and you will be working side by side with an industry-leading partner.
The team acts for a combination of wealthy individuals, major UK banks and trust companies. Work for banks includes drafting bespoke wills for wealthy clients, preparing trust documents as well as related advice. They have a strong international practice.
The group is made up of the Family and Private Wealth teams. The Private Wealth team comprises a legal director, 4 associates, 3 solicitors and 5 legal assistants.
The team works on the following elements of Private Client/Wealth:
- Wills and probate for ultra-high net worth clients (often on behalf of leading private banks)
- Advice to UK resident entrepreneurs
- International tax advice to individuals referred to us by Private Banks and trust companies in London and offshore jurisdictions
- Advice on international succession
- English and international Trust advice (including being principal adviser to two leading UK banks)
- Court of Protection advice and deputyship
- Trust, tax and probate disputes, including contentious work
- UK personal tax - experienced in advising on inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax
- English trust law, including drafting trusts and related documents
- International tax advice (ideally)
- Understanding of international succession law (ideally)
- Experience of trust and probate disputes advantageous but not essential
The firm has a flexible working policy which was in place even before the pandemic. You would expect to do a mixture of home working and office-based working when they return (no date set). This role is based with their London team, and their office is in the City. (Working arrangements are completely negotiable and if flexibility is an issue for you, look no further).
All of this makes for an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor with 3-7 years PQE to join an outstanding practice in the City of London.
Apply now, or feel free to give me Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a call to have a confidential discussion.