CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with a defendant caseload from its office based in Manchester city centre.
In joining this firm as a clinical negligence solicitor, you will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in defendant work.
As well as running your own caseload you will be joining as a senior member of the team and you will be expected to mentor and develop more junior fee earners and be a lead on client facing initiatives and relationship management.
Independently rated as one of the best firms in this area of practice you will be provided with a caseload of good quality work.
The firm is seeking a medical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on clinical negligence with the technical knowledge to be able to develop junior members in the department.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in defendant work but those with only claimant experience will be considered.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Qualified solicitor.
- Someone who is client facing and is interested in being involved in driving growth of the department..
What's on offer?
On offer with this clinical negligence opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance with home working.
- Joining an award-winning top tier team.
- Modern office environment in Manchester city centre.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this clinical negligence solicitor role based in the Manchester city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.