Real Estate Finance Associate (2-5 PQE): The REF team are internationally recognised and you will be involved in a large number of cross-border matters. Highly ranked in a number of directories you will be the lead associate on values £200m+. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Elite US firm at Senior level.
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this Elite US Law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since; now, a Top 10 US firm in London. Their global footprint is marked across over 20 offices across 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients, including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of attorneys throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this International US firm for an Associate to join this leading Real Estate Finance team.
The Real Estate Finance (REF) is internationally recognised and represents lenders and borrowers in complex REF transactions. You will benefit from the international footprint, providing cross-border service through the global network. Highly ranked in a number of directories including chambers and partners and the legal 500.
You will be
- Working on a broad range of structured finance, mezzanine, development finance
- Advising on cross border services
- Representing lenders and investors in all financing elements relating to the acquisition, sale, and development, classes of real estate including commercial, industrial, retail, hotel, residential, care facilities and student accommodation
- Knowledge of loan market associate debt facility agreements with minimal supervision would be advantages
- You will be a qualified solicitor between (2-5 Years PQE)
- You will have worked within a leading city practice or leading REF group
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the key legal and business issues.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this International US firm for an Associate to join this leading Real Estate Finance team