This Global US Firm has a rare opportunity for an ambitious mid-senior level Employment Associate to join as #2 to the partners in their City of London office. The Employment Group has recently promoted a Counsel to Partner internally. The current team set up is lean in London and there is a 3-5 year growth plan to increase partner headcount organically.
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this Elite US Law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since. Their global footprint is marked across over 20 offices across 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients, including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of attorneys throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.
This Global US Firm has a rare opportunity for an ambitious mid-senior level Employment Associate to join as #2 to the partners in their City of London office.
The Employment Group has recently promoted a Counsel to Partner internally. The current team set up is lean in London and there is a 3-5 year growth plan to increase partner headcount organically.
The Employment Group has strong UK, EU and US capabilities across the full spectrum of Employment law issues with particular expertise across the Tech sector. There will be a good balance of work advising on;
- GDPR compliance, employment contracts and policy reviews, international investigations, outsourcings and M&A, restructurings, disciplinary and grievance issues, discrimination and whistleblowing claims & disputes involving restrictive covenants as well as mediations…
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable Employment department.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- US salary / bonus
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout opportunity for a Senior Employment Associate to join this global US firm in their City of London office. Please call Marcus Chu for further details on this position.