Investment Funds Senior Associate: You will have the opportunity from day one to work on market leading transactions with well-known and sector leading clients on an international basis with colleagues across the firm and the international network of this Top 20 UK Firm.
Ranked as one of the largest International UK Firm by revenue, they combine global sector expertise with an international scale and a strategy to become a future-facing technology driven law firm. This firm dominates across their key industry-leading sectors of Financial services, Corporate, Technology, Real Estate, Energy, Projects and Infrastructure and are repeatedly recognised for its eminence in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Situated amongst the global elites, this firm sets themselves apart through providing the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead, across over 20 practice areas and sector groups on domestic, and international issues. They provide world-class full-service capabilities with an international outlook with a high level of collaboration and inclusivity.
Despite working at the highest level, work life balance is key to the firms working culture. Remote working, flexibility, manageable hours are standard with a good bonus structure activated upon reaching a highly achievable billable target. The internal progression and investment into the team's learning and development is also something to highlight as a key component to the firm's inclusive and supportive culture along with visionary partnership schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Investment Funds Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
You will have the opportunity from day one to work on market leading transactions with well-known and sector leading clients on an international basis with colleagues across the firm and the international network. The work focuses on a variety of sectors with a focus on real estate, infrastructure and private equity. Working closely with partners highly regarded in this field you will have the opportunity to progress quickly. There will be a focus on a variety of sectors with a focus on Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Private Equity.
You will be working on:
- UK and international private fund establishments across real estate, infrastructure, private equity, venture capital and debt
- Advising leading UK and international investors on their fund investment program
- UK and international joint ventures and club deals
- Corporatised sales and acquisitions
- General advisory work in conjunction with our regulatory and tax teams
- You will be an Investment Funds Associate with at least 5 years PQE
- Funds experience in the Real Estate sector
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable funds practice
- Experience working on the largest matters.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
This is a standout position for an Investment Funds Senior Associate to join this Top 20 UK practice in their City of London Headquartered office.