This is a truly unique offering to work within a market leading Top 20 International UK practice. If you are a Corporate Tax Solicitor who wants to work within an interesting, innovative environment working on the largest transactions, this is an outstanding opportunity.
You will work within a Market Leading team, working with Fortune 500, Global 1000 and FTSE 250 companies.
This global firm is one of the largest law firms in the world, and truly handle the most important legal needs for the largest businesses. This Top 20 UK law firm are renowned for their innovative approach working with a ranger of Global 1000 and Fortune 500, 250 and a large percentage of FTSE 250 companies. They are at the forefront of a new and inclusive working environment, being one of the first firms to actively promote flexible working.
Spanning over 35+ countries over 6 continents, they are well positioned on the international stage. This firm has over 1000 ranked leaders in their field, providing true value and volume in the UK. However, this firm couldn't be further from a Corporate entity, providing a truly unique and transparent outreach, where they support and pledge millions of pounds to local communities and causes.
If you are looking to work within a leading global practice, this firm will provide all the support and exposure to the quality of work that will allow you to propel your legal career.
This Top 20 UK firm are looking to for an Corporate Tax Associate (3-5 years PQE) to join the team in their Flagship City of London office, being part of the wider Corporate Group.
You will work within a Leading corporate practice, recognised as 'Team of the year' and significant players in the market. The m&A, PE and Tax teams have been growing from strength to strength and are highly ranked n a number of directories In the upper/premium markets.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a leading Partner on complex Tas matters, as well as having clear career progression. This is a leading team and you will be involved in more than just fee earning.
- International tax and cross border planning
- Investment banking and banking transactions
- Private equity transactions
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and floatation
- Indirect taxes
- You will be a Corporate Tax Solicitor 3-5 years PQE experience
- You will have had strong experience working within a leading law firm
- You should have a strong technical knowledge and be commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills and interest within Corporate matters
- Salary is well above market rate and is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus a market leading bonus and benefits structure.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity for a Corporate Tax Associate (3-5 years PQE) to work within a market leading Top 20 law practice in the UK, in their City of London office.
Alternatively please feel free to email or call regarding a confidential conversation.