This well-known firm is looking to appoint an Employment Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join their thriving Cheltenham office.
This firm has built an excellent reputation throughout Gloucestershire and the regions and have set themselves apart from their competitors as the 'go to' firm for reliable legal advice. They deal with services to the individual, and services to business enterprises given them comprehensive, and rounded knowledge in terms of legal advice.
They have a sympathetic and supportive ethos throughout all disciplines which is reflected in their high staff retention rates. They endeavour to have close relationships with their clients which feeds into their connection to the local community.
They also offer a very progressive structure for those who are fully committed to the firm.
The firm is looking to welcome a committed Employment Solicitor 5+ years PQE into their Cheltenham, Gloucestershire office.
The employment department is currently very busy with a surge of new work thanks to the distinguished record of their current heavy-hitting lawyers.
They specialise in both claimant and respondent cases, however there is an emphasis on respondent work which you will be supporting the head of department with.
Work will include but not be limited to: settlement agreements, redundancy, unfair dismissal, contractual disputes, employment tribunals, wrongful dismissal, whistleblowing, and corporate support.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor 5+ years PQE but with solid practical experience
- Excellent technical skills and up to date knowledge of employment law
- Team player who enjoys a collegiate working atmosphere
What's on offer:
- Collegiate atmosphere with exposure to industry leaders
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Employment Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join a flourishing department based in Cheltenham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.