Private Client Legal Secretary, Assistant, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Nr Tattenhall
Private Client Legal Secretary / Assistant is required by a friendly & professional specialist Private Client Law Firm, based Nr Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic and confident in their own ability with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Legal Secretary or Assistant looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing the candidate to build upon their experience within a progressive, yet well-established practice. The Role & Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
- Audio typing.
- Preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Making appointments.
- Providing quotations.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Assistance with Probate Estate Administration and assisting two fee earners.
- Candidates must be experienced in Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
- The ability to work on independently and as support to team members.
- Deal sensitively & professionally with clients.
- The ability to work under pressure and be organised.
- Must be willing to cover for holidays, sick leave and maternity leave.
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ Licence.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Tattenhall, Near Chester CH3
- Hourly rate: £11 per hour
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Part time, job share, days to be agreed
- Reference: AT321
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Private Client Legal Secretary, Assistant, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Permanent, Tattenhall