Equity Capital Markets - Senior Associate: You will work within one of the leading Corporate departments in London. The ECM group is a powerhouse and highly ranked across upper and mid-market. As part of an elite group, this firm distinguishes themselves from their peers with a real emphasis on work life balance reflected by the annual billable target.
This is a global firm in growth mode, that can offer genuine progression opportunities and tangible roadmaps to partnership in the ECM group.
Ranked as a leading Global Law Firm, this firm combines global sector expertise with an international scale and a strategy to become a progressive technology-driven firm. This firm dominates across their key industry-leading sectors of Financial services, Corporate, Technology, Real Estate, Energy, Projects and Infrastructure. They mark a global footprint with offices across 5 continents and all the major jurisdictions.
Situated amongst the global elites, this firm sets themselves apart through providing the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead, across over 20 practice areas and sector groups on domestic, and international issues. They provide world-class full-service capabilities with an international outlook with a high level of collaboration and inclusivity.
One key benefit in working within this firm is the genuine work-life balance, with a good bonus structure activated upon reaching a highly achievable billable target. The internal progression and investment into the team's learning and development is also something to highlight as a key component to the firm's inclusive and supportive culture along with visionary partnership schemes.
This global law firm is looking for a Equity Capital Markets Senior Associate to join them in their City of London office.
You will work within a dedicated ECM team alongside a Legal 500 listed Funds team. You will work primarily on the AIM market together with the LSE main market working with a range of clients across the upper and mid-market London banks and brokers. You will also undertake secondary issues (placings and right issues), acting for both issuers and financial intermediaries. Corporate Governance experience should include DTR's and listing rules as well as practical corporate support.
You will be:
- Your caseload will be focused on Equity Capital Markets matters however you will also assist the Corporate department as a whole. You will be given all the opportunity to work on complex matters given you a depth of responsibility to propel your career forward.
- Our equity capital markets team is recognised as one of the most active and successful in equity fundraisings and stock exchange transactions.
- They regularly advise companies as well as sponsors, nominated advisers and brokers, bringing together corporate finance and sector expertise from across the firm. They have considerable experience advising on initial public offerings, secondary issues (including subscriptions, placings, rights issues, cash box and open offers), transfers between markets, dual listings and issues of convertible securities.
- You will be a Equity Capital markets Associate with at least 4 years PQE
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked on a broad range of Corporate Finance matters
- Working on a range of ECM Matters
- Exposure to International matters preferred but not essential
- You will receive a competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package.
This is a stand out position for a Equity Capital Markets Associate to join this global law firm in their City of London Headquartered office.