Restructuring & Insolvency Associate: Recognised for their big-ticket transactional work, this top US practice has a stellar reputation for advising on ultra-high value cross-border matters. You will be working collaboratively with the Firm's leading M&A, Capital Markets, and Banking team.
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this top international law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since; now, a Top 10 US firm in London. Their global footprint is marked across over 20 offices across 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients, including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of attorneys throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Restructuring Associate to join this Top US firms City of London office.
The Corporate Restructuring team has a reputation for delivering on market leading and innovative mandates. The practice undertakes a broad range of work involving company side advisory mandates, advising financial creditors, debtors and all other stakeholders on all aspects of distressed corporate situations. (Particularly in sector strength such as Real Estate, Oil and Gas and projects). The London corporate restructuring group often collaborates with the Firm's leading M&A, capital markets and banking team to handle the most complex, highly sophisticated restructuring work.
You will be:
- Undertaking complex and cross-border matters, with a mixed amount of financial restructuring and insolvency.
- Advising corporates, lenders, distressed funds and others in a broad range of scenarios as possible.
- You will be advising on debt & equity restructurings, workforce organisations, corporate transformations
- As well as insolvency administrations across multiple jurisdictions
As an associate in the team, you will be working alongside senior Solicitors and Legal 500 & Chambers ranked individuals, building client relationships and innovates for the firm's future.
- You will be a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor with at least 1 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Worked in a respectable Restructuring & Insolvency group
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is a stand out position for a Corporate Restructuring Associate to join this Top
US practice in their City of London Headquartered office.